Welcome to this episode!
Some of the topics/ideas covered in this fun learning session are:
- Why everything is a social construct
- Being proactive vs. reactive (and how to eliminate the latter)
- How to create and hold space in your life to support non-reactivity
- Why don't have free will, why you do, and when it's important to use it
- The power of the Living Room Mindset, and when/how to use it
- What dogma and tribalism is, and how to make sure you don't end up on the wrong side of both
And many, many more!
My favourite part of this podcast is how much I had to leave unsaid. It feels great to know that there's still tons of material left to share for the next show!
I hope you have as much fun listening to this as I had make it :)
As a reminder, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com to share your thoughts/ideas/questions - I love hearing from you!
Talk to you soon!
00:05:22 - link to article mentioned
00:16:18 - link to my book, Choose Happiness
00:33:55 - link to Dogma article by Tim Urban of Wait But Why
00:54:47 - Alex Vermeer website (full of valuable resources)
01:14:24 - Ability to say no article
01:22:42 - 4HWW Book